If you are looking for the perfect gift to congratulate an expecting mother, then consider buying a pregnancy pillow. This gift is sure to be appreciated and used heavily throughout the entire pregnancy. Read the following reasons why buying a pregnancy pillow as a gift is the perfect choice for the mom to be in your life.
- Pregnancy pillows say that you care. Those who choose to buy pregnancy pillows as gifts often know what an expecting mother will go through in her pregnancy. Giving a pregnancy body pillow as a gift says that you know and understand what it is like to carry an unborn child. In an effort to help mom be as comfortable as possible, choose to give a maternity pillow as a way to say that you care.
- Pregnancy pillows offer support for a growing belly. If you choose to give a pillow as a gift, you will not only be increasing the comfort level of mom but you will also be providing support for her growing belly. As the baby grows, so will mom’s belly and the support that she needs for it during the night. A pregnancy body pillow will allow mom to sleep comfortably on her side while getting a good night rest.
- Pregnancy pillows will be useful during and after the pregnancy. If you are looking for a gift that mom can use throughout her experience with motherhood, choose a pregnancy pillow. During her pregnancy, mom can use the pillow for added support and a way to alleviate the natural aches and pains that are associated with carrying a child. After the pregnancy, mom can use the pillow to help in breastfeeding. There are countless benefits of pregnancy pillows that mom will come to appreciate during and after the pregnancy. You cannot go wrong with giving this as a gift.
- Pregnancy pillows are cost effective. A good maternity pillow is not likely to cost you a great deal of money. This makes it an attractive choice as a gift. Ranging from around $50 – $100 dollars, the money you spend on this pillow as a gift will be well worth the price. The larger the pillow, the higher the price will be. Whether you choose a small pregnancy pillow or a larger one, you will be choosing a cost effective gift that is sure to comfort the mom to be that you know.
A best pregnancy body pillow in UK will make the perfect gift for an expecting mother. If you are having trouble deciding whether or not to buy the pillow, talk to other pregnant moms who own one. Chances are that these mothers can recommend the size and shape of the pregnancy pillow that will work perfect for the expecting mother that you know. When you purchase a pillow as a gift, you will be purchasing comfort and support. This cost effective gift is a great way to say that care.
Benefits of Pregnancy Pillows
A pregnancy pillow helps you adjust perfectly to your body, providing support to your hips, neck, back, shoulders and legs. Pregnancy pillows provide adequate support for the stomach, neck, legs, shoulders and back. With a pregnancy pillow, you will have the support you need for your baby bump, neck, back, legs, and shoulders – your entire body. According to a research conducted by a pillow manufacturing company, women feel a lot more comfortable after using these pillows. Its design allows you to rest in the half-fetal position, the position that is highly recommended by doctors.
- Women who suffer from neck and back pain can use this by lying in a half-fetal position, which is considered the best one for pregnant women.
- They are specifically made to help mothers-to-be sleep in a half fetal position since this is the best position for sleeping, especially anyone suffering from neck and back pains.
- You can easily adjust them with your abdomen, while you’re side sleeping.
- Here are the various ways how a pregnancy pillow can be beneficial to you:Sleep problems are quite problematic during pregnancy.
- A good pregnancy pillow can relieve pressure on the spine, back and hips while improving alignment of the hip, shoulder and spine.
- It will also help to stop you from tossing and turning all night, especially if you are one who worries about putting too much pressure on your baby bump.
These help with easy circulation of blood, which brings essential nutrients for your baby. Many women either have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep when pregnant. One of the many changes you will encounter during pregnancy is difficulty in sleeping. The pillow itself will limit your movements while you are sleeping, and you will therefore get uninterrupted sleep. Doctors usually recommend moms to sleep in the side direction. Pregnancy pillows can help you fall asleep and to stay asleep. As your tummy grows big, it becomes uneasy to fall sleep, resulting to less hours of your shut-eye moments. With the Bellybean Maternity Pillow, there’s no need to adjust the pillows when you change positions. It’s never a good idea to sleep on the belly, since it exerts pressure on it.
But there is little you can do to stay asleep if you need to get up often in the night to use the bathroom. Take note also that on the latter part of pregnancy, your sleep will be interrupted frequently. The pillow stays in place, and your sleep remains peaceful. It is important to sleep on your left side as your baby starts gaining weight. You can drink less water in the early evening, but you do need to make sure you are hydrated enough during the day. It is during the last part of pregnancy where the bladder will be pushed by the growing uterus and that will make you go to the bathroom often, most especially during night time. With a huge body pillow, you constantly adjust when rolling over so you end up with a restless sleep. Ensuring proper blood circulation is one of the main pregnancy pillow benefits. There is a lot you can do however, to help fall asleep faster during pregnancy. Sleep deprivation during pregnancy is valid as it is one of the ways on how the body reacts to the changes it faces.
There’s also no chance of overheating because of its compact size. This will keep the back and hip relaxed while sleeping. Use of a pregnancy pillow for example like the Snoozer pregnancy pillow is an ideal choice for women who have difficulty sleeping because they can’t get comfortable during pregnancy. However, lack of sleep lead to crankiness, irritability, mood changes, and other not-so-favorable results, and these add to the challenges you have to deal with during pregnancy. Moreover, you can sleep by keeping the pillow in different ways that makes you comfortable.
Many pregnant women complain of back and hip pain while they are pregnant. The good news is that the constant need to nap of the first trimester will pass, and you may find a renewed vigor and surge of energy. A pregnancy pillow can serve to align the hips while mom sleeps, decreasing the pain that she feels. Taking advantage of this will be easier if you can avoid some of the ailments that pop up in the second trimester. Hip and back pain is both very common during pregnancy due to weight gain and other naturally occurring changes that are taking place. A pregnancy pillow will be well worth the purchase if you experience sudden snoring and congestion common during these weeks. The contours of pregnancy pillows can keep your head elevated to relieve excessive nasal problems. Some women also use the angled contours to help them avoid heartburn, another issue that often appears during the second trimester.